Hey there folks! Are you ready to tantalize your taste buds with some delicious Italian cuisine? Well, I’ve got just the thing for you – our top-rated Meat Lasagna with Ricotta Filling. And let me tell you, it’s a show-stopper.
Meat Lasagna with Ricotta Filling
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage
- 3/4 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 can (28 ounce) crushed tomatoes
- 2 cans (6 ounce) tomato paste
- 2 cans (14.5 ounce) Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 3/4 pound mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook sausage, ground beef, onion, and garlic until well browned.
- Stir in crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, diced tomatoes, water, sugar, basil, fennel seeds, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons parsley. Simmer, covered, for about 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese with egg, remaining parsley, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C)
- To assemble, spread 1 1/2 cups of meat sauce in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish. Arrange 6 noodles lengthwise over meat sauce. Spread with one half of the ricotta cheese mixture. Top with a third of mozzarella cheese slices. Spoon 1 1/2 cups meat sauce over mozzarella, then sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers, and top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil, making sure to grease the underside of the foil to avoid sticking. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes. Remove foil, and bake an additional 25 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes before serving.
Bongiovi Brand Pasta Sauce
Now, no Italian meal is complete without the perfect sauce, and I highly recommend Bongiovi Brand Pasta Sauce. It’s got just the right balance of savory and sweet, and it’s made with all-natural ingredients so you know it’s good for you too!
So go ahead, impress your guests with this mouth-watering Meat Lasagna with Ricotta Filling, and don’t forget to top it off with some Bongiovi Brand Pasta Sauce. Trust me, your taste buds will thank you.
If you are looking for German Spaetzle with Mushroom Sauce – Jägerspätzle in 2020 | Recipes you’ve visit to the right web. We have 8 Pictures about German Spaetzle with Mushroom Sauce – Jägerspätzle in 2020 | Recipes like 15 Delicious Pastas With No Meat | Garlic pasta, Pasta, Pasta recipes, Bongiovi Brand Pasta Sauce – Jersey Bites and also The 10 BEST Vegan Banana Blossom Recipes – Meatless Makeovers. Here it is:
German Spaetzle With Mushroom Sauce – Jägerspätzle In 2020 | Recipes
Dutch Oven Chicken Thighs With Brussels Sprouts – Fit Foodie Finds
dutch cooked fitfoodiefinds quinoa seared
Ridiculously Easy Blueberry Crumble
blueberry crumble cosmopolitan ridiculously inspiredtaste simple experimenting
The 10 BEST Vegan Banana Blossom Recipes – Meatless Makeovers
Avocado Cream Cheese Dip Recipe – Swanky Recipes
dip avocado cheese cream recipes recipe creamy swankyrecipes spinach artichoke
15 Delicious Pastas With No Meat | Garlic Pasta, Pasta, Pasta Recipes
meatless pastas buzzfeed caper butter omgfacts
Bongiovi Brand Pasta Sauce – Jersey Bites
sauce bongiovi brand pasta
Our Top-Rated Meat Lasagna With Ricotta Filling | Lasagna Recipe With
lasagna ricotta meaty sausage beef thespruce southernfood
Lasagna ricotta meaty sausage beef thespruce southernfood. Blueberry crumble cosmopolitan ridiculously inspiredtaste simple experimenting. Ridiculously easy blueberry crumble