Oh my goodness, have y’all heard the news? KFC is donating ONE MILLION pieces of chicken to help feed “The New Wave.” Can you believe it? This is just the kind of love and support we need during these hard times. And what better way to show our appreciation than by cooking up some delicious KFC-inspired recipes?
Extra Crispy Fried Chicken
– 1 whole chicken, cut into pieces
– 2 cups all-purpose flour
– 2 tablespoons paprika
– 1 tablespoon garlic powder
– 1 tablespoon dried oregano
– 1 tablespoon dried basil
– 2 teaspoons salt
– 1 teaspoon black pepper
– 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
– vegetable oil, for frying
1. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, paprika, garlic powder, oregano, basil, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper (if using).
2. Heat enough vegetable oil in a large, heavy-bottomed pot or Dutch oven to reach a depth of about 2 inches. The oil should reach a temperature of 325°F.
3. Dip each chicken piece in the flour mixture, shaking off any excess, and place the pieces on a wire rack to rest for 10-15 minutes.
4. Working in batches, fry the chicken pieces in the hot oil for 15-18 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
5. Drain the chicken on a wire rack or paper towels before serving.
Pretty Pastel Cake Pops
– 1 box white cake mix
– 1 container cream cheese frosting
– 12-16 oz. white chocolate candy melts
– food coloring (optional)
– lollipop sticks
– sprinkles, for decoration (optional)
1. Bake the cake according to the instructions on the box.
2. Once the cake has cooled, crumble it up into a large bowl. Mix in the cream cheese frosting until well combined.
3. Roll the mixture into small balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Insert a lollipop stick into each ball and freeze for 30 minutes.
4. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave or using a double boiler. If desired, add food coloring to the chocolate to create different pastel colors.
5. Dip each cake ball into the melted chocolate, tapping off any excess before placing on a clean sheet of parchment paper.
6. Decorate with sprinkles (if using) while the chocolate is still wet.
7. Allow the chocolate to harden before serving.
These recipes are sure to be a hit with your family and friends. Don’t be shy about adding your own personal flair – maybe a little spice or some colorful decorations. As we come together to support each other during these trying times, let’s enjoy some good food and even better company.
If you are searching about KFC Is Donating 1 Million Pieces Of Chicken To Help Feed "The New Wave you’ve visit to the right web. We have 17 Pics about KFC Is Donating 1 Million Pieces Of Chicken To Help Feed "The New Wave like This light and healthy smoked salmon pasta with a creamy sauce, plenty, Mommy's Kitchen – Recipes From my Texas Kitchen: Pasta Recipes and also Blogging about Everything: Delicious recipe for how to make pasta at home. Here it is:
KFC Is Donating 1 Million Pieces Of Chicken To Help Feed "The New Wave
Spaghetti Aglio E Olio ~ Recipe | Tastemade
olio aglio spaghetti pasta recipe
Sausage And Red Potatoes | Cooking Red Potatoes, Red Potatoes, How To
Mommy's Kitchen – Recipes From My Texas Kitchen: Pasta Recipes
recipes pasta carbonara spaghetti easy kitchen mommy weeknight
Pasta Recipe – Quick And Delight Pasta Recipe
pasta delight recipe quick skill beginner cuisine italian course level main easy
Week 12: Avocado Pasta – Bake Broil And Blog
avocado pasta week wordpress
Easy Sloppy Joes – Taste And Tell
sloppy joes easy joe recipe homemade busy dinner cooking soup these pizza tasteandtellblog
Recipe Of Pasta In Urdu By Chef Zakir In Hindi Salad With White Sauce
Corn Dogs Recipe | Delicious. Magazine
corn dogs recipes recipe american deliciousmagazine visit july easy
Sriracha Sauce Recipe – Great British Chefs
recipe sriracha sauce recipes
111 Best Pasta Images On Pinterest In 2018 | Cooking Recipes, Dishes
Earning-My-Cape: Quick And Easy Pasta
easy pasta quick earning cape but dish adaptable super very most
The Quixotic Table: My Go-To Pasta
pasta go quixotic table tasty extra look
This Light And Healthy Smoked Salmon Pasta With A Creamy Sauce, Plenty
asparagus guardians thecookreport
Blogging About Everything: Delicious Recipe For How To Make Pasta At Home
Tamie Eats Cheap: Cheap Eats :: Creamy Garlic Pasta
Pretty Pastel Easter Baking – Shades Of Cinnamon
Recipes pasta carbonara spaghetti easy kitchen mommy weeknight. This light and healthy smoked salmon pasta with a creamy sauce, plenty. Asparagus guardians thecookreport