Today we’re excited to share not one, but two delicious pasta recipes with you! Both are vegan-friendly and sure to impress your taste buds.
First up is an easy pasta recipe that features a simple yet flavorful combination of olive oil and garlic. To start, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook one pound of your favorite pasta according to the package instructions. While the pasta is cooking, heat up 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add in 6 cloves of minced garlic and stir until the garlic is fragrant and lightly browned. Remove the skillet from the heat and add in 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes (more or less depending on your preference) and a generous pinch of salt.
Once the pasta is cooked, drain it and add it to the skillet with the olive oil and garlic mixture. Toss everything together until the pasta is coated with the oil, garlic, and spices. Serve hot or cold and enjoy!
Next, we have a recipe for Olive Garden’s famous Pasta e Fagioli soup. This hearty dish is perfect for a cozy night in or as a meal prep option for the week.
To start, heat up 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add in 1 diced onion, 3 cloves of minced garlic, and 1 diced carrot. Cook until the veggies are soft and the onion is translucent. Add in 2 cups of vegetable broth, 1 can of diced tomatoes, 1 can of kidney beans (drained and rinsed), 1 can of white beans (also drained and rinsed), 1 tsp of dried basil, and 1 tsp of dried oregano. Bring everything to a simmer and let it cook for about 10 minutes.
Next, add in 2 cups of uncooked Ditalini pasta (or another small pasta of your choice). Cook until the pasta is tender, stirring occasionally. If the soup is too thick, you can add in more vegetable broth or water to thin it out. Serve hot with a sprinkle of fresh parsley and grated Parmesan cheese (if desired).
We hope you enjoy these two delicious pasta recipes as much as we do. Bon appétit!
Easy Pasta Recipe with Olive Oil and Garlic
- 1 pound of pasta
- 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 6 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes
- Salt to taste
- Cook pasta according to package instructions in a large pot of salted water.
- While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add in minced garlic and cook until fragrant and lightly browned.
- Remove skillet from heat and add in red pepper flakes and salt.
- Drain cooked pasta and add it to the skillet with the olive oil mixture. Toss until pasta is coated with oil and spices.
- Serve hot or cold and enjoy!
Olive Garden Pasta e Fagioli
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 2 cups of vegetable broth
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1 can of kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can of white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp of dried basil
- 1 tsp of dried oregano
- 2 cups of uncooked Ditalini pasta
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add in onion, garlic, and carrot. Cook until veggies are soft and onion is translucent.
- Add in vegetable broth, diced tomatoes, kidney beans, white beans, basil, and oregano. Bring to a simmer and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add in uncooked pasta and cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
- If soup is too thick, add in more vegetable broth or water to thin it out.
- Serve hot with parsley and grated Parmesan cheese (if desired).
If you are searching about Pasta Primavera (Delicious Easy Recipe!) | Yes Jacob, Yes! | Copy Me That you’ve came to the right web. We have 17 Pics about Pasta Primavera (Delicious Easy Recipe!) | Yes Jacob, Yes! | Copy Me That like Pasta with Garlic and Oil, Pasta With Garlic, Chilies, & Olive Oil | Italian Food Forever and also Pasta with Garlic and Oil. Read more:
Pasta Primavera (Delicious Easy Recipe!) | Yes Jacob, Yes! | Copy Me That
pasta primavera recipe easy delicious
Spicy Tomato Sauce Recipe – Grace Parisi | Food & Wine
sauce tomato spicy recipe food
Pasta With Garlic And Oil
pasta oil garlic so recipe recipes knew could simple who lemon
Pasta With Garlicky Peas And Roasted Mushrooms Recipe | Salon.com
pasta peas mushrooms recipe roasted garlicky recipes salon sauce mushroom vegetables dinner low
Creamy Garlic And Vegetable Pasta
Vegetable And Garlic Sauce Pasta – YouTube
Pasta With Garlic, Chilies, & Olive Oil | Italian Food Forever
garlic pasta chiles olive oil
Broccoli Bruschetta | Mann's Fresh Vegetables
Pasta With Roasted Garlic And Vegetables | Cooking Goals
Easy Pasta Recipe With Olive Oil And Garlic – The Vegan Link
Gourmet Olive Oil And Antipasti Gift Box
oil olive gift gourmet antipasti box
Pasta And Garlic Recipe – Allrecipes.com
LASAGNA SOUP – The Best Video Recipes For All
lasagna soup afarmgirlsdabbles oyster recklessly afd dabbles
Vegetable Pasta In Garlic Sauce Recipe – YouTube
Casserole Recipe: Summer Vegetable Tian – 12 Tomatoes
casserole squash recipe vegetable summer tian recipes zucchini potato vegetarian potatoes baked bake easy tomato healthy crusted pan vegan
Serenity Now: More Highlighted Links- Share Your Best Post!
herbs garlic pasta olive oil simplicity authentic
Olive Garden Pasta E Fagioli – Recipe Diaries
pasta olive garden fagioli recipe diaries soup recipes
Pasta with roasted garlic and vegetables. Pasta with garlicky peas and roasted mushrooms recipe. Garlic pasta chiles olive oil