Put Money On My Phone For Inmate – Family and friends of inmates can use ConnectNetwork.com to manage their account. Friends and family can create and fund an AdvancePay prepaid phone account, and create, send, and receive e-mail messages (very similar to e-mail) with inmates through ConnectNetwork.com.
1. To create your account, type www.connectnetwork.com into the address bar of your web browser or click here
Put Money On My Phone For Inmate
2. Once on the page, select the option to register a new account (existing users can easily log in using their username and password – go to step 1 “Use ConnectNetwork.com”.
Making A Phone Call From Behind Bars Shouldn’t Send Your Family Into Debt
4. On the account setup page, enter your information – it is very important that your first and last name match your government-issued ID (driver’s license, etc.) as it may be necessary to For security purposes, match the official visit information. For example, if the name on your driver’s license is “Patricia” but your last name is “Pat”, please use “Patricia” in the first name field. Be sure to enter your username and password, as this information is not included in any of your confirmation materials and you will need to enter it every time you use it.
It is very important to use a valid email address, as you will receive a confirmation email to this address once account creation is complete. You will not be able to use this account without a valid email address that you own. If you don’t have an email account, here are some free email account providers:
If you do not have access to an email account, please stop at this point and create one before continuing. Once you have an email account, fill in all the fields on the account setup page, and select “Next” to continue. If you have not filled in all the information, or any of the information does not meet any of the mandatory requirements (length of letters, inclusion of numbers, etc.), the number will be highlighted in red and you will need to correct it before continuing. . .. Once the system has accepted your login, you will be taken to the installation page.
Accounts & General Archives
5. On the facility setup page, select the state where the facility is located and then click “Search.” This will bring up a list of entities. Check your relevant address and then click “Next”.
7. If you want to take advantage of your free prescription drug card (giving you discounts at over 60,000 participating pharmacies), simply click the green “Print Free Drug Card” link on the page to get your personalized card and print on your printer. If you need to reprint your card, you can also access this from ConnectNetwork’s “Special Offers” section. Cards can be freely shared with family and friends who also want to get the discount.
8. Make sure all your details are correct on the verification page. You will not be able to change much of the information after you hit “submit” so please make sure the information is correct. It is very important that your first and last name match what is published on your government ID (driver’s license, etc.) as it may be necessary to match official visitor information for security purposes.
If your information is incorrect, click “Back” and correct the information. Also, be sure to enter your username and password, as this information is not included in any of your confirmation materials.
Tablets And Video Calls Are Coming To Oklahoma Prisons. But At What Cost?
Once you have confirmed that the information on the screen is correct and you have entered your username and password, click the “Submit” button to create your account.
9. Now you will be taken to the confirmation page. It provides instructions on the next steps to be taken. You must activate your account from the email you provided in step 4 to use your account.
10. Find your confirmation email – it will likely be in your inbox or your spam/work folder in your email. To find it, first go to your inbox to search for email. If it’s not there, go to your spam/junk folder and look for it there. The subject line of the email should be “Network Account Information”, and it should be addressed to [email protected].
11. In the email, you will find the link “Activate Account” Clicking this will take you to ConnectNetwork. Once there, you can log in to the site using the username and password you created during the account setup process. If the link doesn’t work for you, you can copy the full URL provided and paste it into your browser’s address bar and activate your account that way.
De Blasio Says Inmates Will Get Free Phone Calls From Jail
Once your account is activated, you can simply go to www.connectnetwork.com later and use your login information to access the site.
Registered ConnectNetwork.com users who have verified their account can log in to the ConnectNetwork.com website using the instructions below.
2. Once you have successfully logged in to your ConnectNetwork.com account, the first screen you will see is the Account Summary page. Depending on the services available at the location you selected when setting up your account, this screen will be the starting point for setting up and storing your desired service. To set up an AdvancePay (Your Phone Account) deposit option, you need to select the Sign Up button under the Manage Your Phone Account heading.
3. Select the Add button on this page to add your phone number to the account, which will allow you to deposit money so that your inmate can only call this number.
The Push To Make Phone Calls Free For People Incarcerated In Massachusetts Hits A Crucial Moment Tuesday
4. Step 1 of the phone account setup process will be to add your phone number, including the area code, to the fields listed on this page. When this is done, you will need to click on the next button.
5. Next, you will need to link an address to the phone number you entered in the previous screen. You can choose the address you specified during the account registration process or enter a different address. Once finished, you can click the next button.
6. Step 2 displays your installation information on the status bar. This page requires you to select the state and location where your inmate is located. When this is done, you can click on the next button.
7. Step 3 of setting up an AdvancePay account is to verify the information you have entered so far. If you need to change a specific field, you can select the back button until you reach the screen containing the field that needs to be changed. If all the information is valid, you can select the submit button.
Send Money To An Inmate
8. Your account information has not been submitted to the ConnectNetwork.com system and you may now see a confirmation screen. From this screen, you can navigate to several sections of the website – including: making a payment, reviewing recent activity or adding a phone number or other entity.
9. Back on the Account Summary screen, you will now see your available options for your phone’s account category. To make a deposit to your account, select the Payment link to begin.
10. Step 1 of the payment making section includes selecting the phone number you want to deposit money to, as well as the corresponding location.
11. Step 2 of the process is when you will choose your preferred payment method. When you first access the screen, the credit card field will have a No Credit Cards on Record message. You must select the link to add a credit card next to this field.
Idaho Inmates Hacked Prison Service For $225,000 In Credit
12. Upon selecting Add Credit Card link, your Manage Cards screen will appear. To add a card to your account – enter the card number, name on the card, expiration date and zip code in the appropriate fields. Once all the information is filled in, select the Add Card button and your card will be saved on file. Once the information is stored in the system, you can select the close button to return to the payment screen.
13. Back to the payment screen, you can now select the card you entered in the system as the payment method in the Credit Card field. You also need to enter the security code of the card you selected in the previous field. The next step on this page is to enter the amount you want to deposit on the phone number. Once all the fields are filled, you can go to the verification screen by selecting the next button.
14. Step 3 is setting to confirm all your information before sending your payment. Please review all
Put money on inmate books online, put money on inmate books, put money on phone for inmate calls, how to put money on my phone for inmate calls, put money on phone for inmate gtl, put money on inmate commissary, put money on inmate account, put money on phone for inmate, put money on inmate phone, how to put money for inmate, how to put money on my phone for an inmate, put money on my phone for inmate calls