If you’re in the mood for a refreshing cocktail or a comforting pasta dish, we’ve got you covered with two delicious recipes. Let’s start with a Lemon Drop Martini, perfect for a summer day or a fun night with friends.
Lemon Drop Martini
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz triple sec
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- Lemon twist for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the vodka, lemon juice, triple sec, and simple syrup.
- Shake until well combined and chilled, about 10 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist and serve.
Now, let’s move on to something savory and satisfying, an Easy Chicken Pasta dish that is both delicious and simple to make.
Easy Chicken Pasta
- 8 oz pasta of your choice
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 5-7 minutes, until cooked through and lightly browned on all sides.
- Add the minced garlic to the skillet and sauté for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Pour in the chicken broth and scrape up any brown bits from the bottom of the skillet.
- Stir in the heavy cream and parmesan cheese. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5-7 minutes, until the sauce has thickened and the cheese has melted.
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide the pasta between two plates and spoon the chicken and sauce over the top. Serve immediately.
Whether you’re in the mood for a fun and fizzy cocktail or a comforting and creamy pasta dish, these two recipes are sure to satisfy your cravings. Try them out and let your taste buds thank you!
If you are looking for Spaghetti Carbonara | KeepRecipes: Your Universal Recipe Box you’ve came to the right page. We have 17 Pics about Spaghetti Carbonara | KeepRecipes: Your Universal Recipe Box like Creamy Chicken Pasta Recipe – Chicken Pasta Recipe — Eatwell101, Crock Pot Garlic Parmesan Chicken Pasta |GF &Keto|Crockpots&FlipFlops and also Chocolate Cornflakes Recipe – Kids Recipes – Great British Chefs. Here it is:
Spaghetti Carbonara | KeepRecipes: Your Universal Recipe Box
carbonara spaghetti recipe keeprecipes
Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta – THE BEST! Reminded Me Of Red Lobster's
cajun chicken pasta red lobster creamy linguine plainchicken choose board recipes lobsters
Healthy Creamy Chicken And Pasta Recipe – Allrecipes.com
Mammy Made: Spicy Chicken Pasta Recipe
spicy pasta chicken recipe made
Tasty Trials: Summery Comfort Food: Grilled Chicken Pasta With Homemade
grilled chicken pasta summery food tomato sauce homemade comfort
Easy Chicken Pasta Recipe
pasta easy recipe chicken shrimp cook recipes rare expert even kitchen know try am houseofroseblog
Chicken Pasta Recipes – Allrecipes.com
allrecipes breaded casserole chunks
Lemon Drop Martini Recipe | MyGourmetConnection
martini mygourmetconnection freshly squeezed
Creamy Chicken Pasta Recipe – Chicken Pasta Recipe — Eatwell101
pasta chicken eatwell101 creamy recipes credit recipe
CREAMY BEEF AND SHELLS | Ground Beef Recipes Easy, Beef Recipes, Pasta
Crock Pot Garlic Parmesan Chicken Pasta |GF &Keto|Crockpots&FlipFlops
Life Of A Wise Wife : Tomato Basil Chicken Pasta
pasta chicken tomato basil fork grab serve over
CHICKEN PASTA RECIPE – Let's Eat
Mexican Pasta Salad (Quick And Easy!) – Cooking Classy
salad macaroni mexican pasta easy cooking recipe classy salads cookingclassy mexcian bowl recipes glass dishes choose board
How To Cook Perfect French Fries (chips) – Easy Meals With Video
fries french chips cook perfect recipe recipe30 fish recipes meals easy
Chocolate Cornflakes Recipe – Kids Recipes – Great British Chefs
chocolate cornflakes kids recipes british
Tomato Spinach Chicken Pasta Recipe – Best Chicken Pasta Recipe
Creamy beef and shells. Life of a wise wife : tomato basil chicken pasta. How to cook perfect french fries (chips)